Monday, December 24, 2012


Well the week was a little long and tiring it seems that driving near kills me and when I make 2 4 hour trips in 3 days after not having driven more then 30 miles a day for ever it really just makes me want to sleep for a week. But the week went pretty good my half was pretty dull I basically just did service on the exchange taking people around for food at the pantry wrapping gifts and then I think one appointment. On Thursday we had our specialized training with president topham which was good learned a wee bit. Right after the meeting we hoped in the car and drove to pittsburgh in the rain and that I swear slowed traffic down way to much I was behind a guy going 25 for I swear 100 miles and I couldn’t pass him dang near made me go crazy but we got to pittsburgh at about 930 so that wasn’t too bad. Friday the rain turned to snow in pittsburgh so I was able to tract for 8 hours in the snow which was more fun then I could express if I had a thesaurus to give me some colourful words. But it was good because I was on exchange with Elder Collier so it could have been a lot worse. Saturday we got up and drove back to Waynesboro which was disrupted by a few stops we had to make to drop off some packages for elders from home before christmas so I felt like ups. We got back at about 230 and then changed and went and put on a new roter for a guy. After which we ate a stromboli and then I went and did a baptismal interview for a set of elders in chambersburg. Sunday we were up at 530 for meetings at 730 and then church was at 9 and we had a pretty good christmas program. Adam has been assisting in the sacrament for a few weeks now still showing up in a suit but this sunday the beard was gone so he’s constantly improving. Then that brings us to today which is just in the works of starting up so I guess I’ll figure out whats going down today some time today hopefully before I start doing it. I do look forward to the call tomorrow not sure when it will be but I’ll drop a text or something and let ya know and yes I did get all the packages thank you very much and I look forward to seeing whats in um tomorrow morning. But I hope yall have a great Christmas and I will talk with you tomorrow.
Love Elder Kartchenr

No comments: