January 14, 2013
Well I’m in the Beaver ward but I live in bridgewater which covers a fairly good chunk of land so its been interesting. My companion is elder Bown from Wyoming he’s a pretty good guy so I cant complain about the transfer that much. But I'm enjoying life I'm about 30 miles north of Pittsburgh which is pretty close for me so thats a little weird. I’m in an interesting area its pretty old and its got a few Ghetto slum areas so that always makes things fun. The ward seems pretty cool its a fair bit smaller then the waynesboro ward but the people are still good and feed us fairly regular.
Transfers was pretty smooth I was up till 1230 packing the night before then woke up at 5 to shower and finish packing then I drove to gettysburgh picked a guy up and then drove to harrisburg where I eventually drove the truck and trailer from harrisburgh to pittsburgh so I did a lot of driving which was ok I would rather have not but I guess I cant really complain that much.
It is nice to be a junior companion again not really having to much to worry about or anything so I get a chance to kinda relax. Not sure if I’ll have to be a dl or anything again for the rest of my mission but I guess I’ll figure that out when I get there.
We have a guy in our ward that has a gym kinda in his basement that we go work out at quite regularly so thats nice and he has some serious weight so I should be able to get a little size into my life.
But not to much new went on besides that just kinda getting ready for whats to come.
My new address is
Elder Kartchner
1001 Market St apt A6
Bridgewater PA
15009
No comments:
Post a Comment